Great Oak Performing Arts Eco School
A new school is about to be born!
Great Oak Performing Arts Eco School has started the procedure for the application of the school license (age 3 - 16) at the Malta Education Directorate.
The educational offer will be based on the following 8 educational pillars:
1. International Fieldwork Education Curriculum;
2. Educational offer with artistic orientation: choral music, instrumental practice (optional),
theatre, artistic movement and dance;
3. Bilingual Italian/English program in Primary School, English and CLIL in Italian in Secondary School;
4. Learning from experience to grow in understanding, how to do things, how to be,
and how live with others;
5. Human rights education through art, in synergy with Robert F. Kennedy Human Rights
of which we are Ambassadors;
6. Social merit education;
7. Education to beauty, truth and goodness;
8. Environmental education, Eco-school.
Those interested in obtaining information can contact the President of Great Oak Performing Arts Eco School, Debora Comper, at the email address: